Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I live my life for you, i wanna be by your side..." these were the words that were sounding in the background while i was laying on the white satin sheets of my bed.. it made me think of everything that happened in my life. The second that i was given to this world, the place which i thought to be heaven as a child to now, a realistic world, hell. I have always been searching for a purpose in life. I cannot seem to find a purpose. Am I in this world for people to love me? Or am I in this world for me to love people? I thought everything was gonna be fine... be good... be sweet... until I met you...my life had a purpose.... a purpose to love you, to be with you, to make you happy. But how can I make you happy when I'm not? I was happy.. until the real world came in. The prince loves the servant, but the queen wasn't too happy about them being together...The princess was a better choice...To the queen, as to the servant too. The princess was cute, pretty, sweet tongue.. who knows how to work her way into the heart of the queen. But the servant was nowhere near a cute, a pretty, a sweet tongue.. she was nowhere near her... far far far away from her... a servant will never be able to become a princess unless a miracle happen... So the queen banished her to the dungeons... and now... she has to find a way to break out of the dungeon... and into the queen's heart... until then.. she'll be sitting alone in the dungeon...heart that feels like a glass thrown down a cliff into a powerful waterfall.. churning round and round and broken... who will mend the heart for her?

To be continued....

No comments: