Thursday, February 05, 2009

hor..today was hell.. i dun wan to go through another today..wad happened today:
i woke up.. thanks to the smell of sunny's shit and pee in my room on the floor. i woke up at 6 am to clean everything up.. den went back to sleep.. my alarm went off at 630.. i couldn't wake up cause i slept too late last night.. so i was thinking whether i should go for the morning 9-10 class or 10-11.. i keep dragging myself outta bed.. but somehow, my head just gets sucked back to the pillow.. so i decided to go for the 10-11 class.. but i found out i got main study at 10-11.. so i told teacher that i had a sudden class at 10-11, so he changed the time to 630-730 pm.. but i had to teach piano from 6 to 7 evening.. so i changed the time for teaching piano to 830-930 pm.. den i went to get ready and stuff, so i otw to school, i received a sms from my other teacher asking me to go for my exam for main study.. at 415.. nvm.. so my class 10-11 am.. so bored.. so i was rushing here and there the entire day.. after class i went home, den i came out for MS exam.. and i totally screwed it up.. cause i didn'b bring log book. neither did i practice.. so forget abt it.. i was prepared.. den after that, i went to practice piano.. i smsed my piano teacher can i swap time with ririn or not.. den he said yes.. so i tot my lesson was changed to 530-630..who knows it was all a misunderstanding.. teacher tot i discussed with ririn already, i tot he discussed with ririn already..so i kena shoot out of the studio..high den gan jue.. den nvm, i went to library to slack.. look for some scores.. den i went back for class.. den after class at 730, i rushed down to from bugis to CCK for my 830 lesson with a 4 year old girl. the mum was a very nice person, didn't mind me being late for a few mins.. provided me with drink.. but the kid was hell. crying say she wan her daddy.. but she's just a kid.. need time to warm up with me.. so i let her warm up.. i played with her a while.. den teach her piano.. but kept walking here and there so i ended up teaching her mum.. lol.. after an hour plus.. i went home.. by cab.. i got the money from the mum cause i bought her the books.. :D so i took cab home.. i wasn't going to rot my way home.. damn tired.. until now.. wait for someone to come online until rotting until i am typing my time away.. zzz plus this random guy asked me whether i was easy to get or not. wad de hell..ciao for now.. damn pissed off.BYE!

No comments: