Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another friday..met orca and came to school tgt.. she taught me guitar.. i taught her violin.. for the 1st time, we were the 1st to arrive for class..my attendance really suck like hell.. 48% in january.. just because i was late for class.. for like 1 min.. 2 min.. i was late.. zzz.. still say lasalle is a school of freedom.. pls la huh.. even poly also not so strict.. the school is really treating us like little kids.. but nvm.. i shall buck up on my attendance..100% i must make sure.. i go to every single class. even if it means i have to sacrifice some things that i like to do .. this is wad opportunity cost is all about right? you gain something but at the same time you have to lose something also.. for now.. studies is more important to me then love or wad.. so.. i'll have to juggle between relationship, studies, and work.. i can cope..

my mum realli pissed me off like mad.. as well as my dad.. they wan to see me die in lasalle.. crazy. say what, i wan to see how u die in lasalle, you cannot go up to level one you can work in christofori or yamaha.. my mum worse, email the school, email them about my attendance.. no parents do this to their kid in my school ok? wad the hell.. how do u think it makes me look? Am i like 5 years old or wad? do you have to control my life to the max? even orca also can't stand the way they are treating me.. you wan to lock me up in a cage, so be it, lock me up. lock me until one day, my wings get useless and when its time for me to fly, i'll drop down straight and die. damn them. Its my life and i can control it. I dun need anybody to order me around and threaten me with money. shit you all. damn man. pissed off with wad they are doing with my freaking life. Halo!! wad has the counseling session did? nothing! no help no whatsoever! bloody hell.. i am so not going to the freaking counseling thing. its not even helping. they are still controlling my life like hell. I hate being the onli child. or rather i hate being the onli adopted child in the freaking family. HALO I AM A HUMAN! NOT A PIECE OF POSSESSION THAT YOU BOUGHT HOME!! WAKE UP DUMBASSSES!

No comments: