Thursday, January 29, 2009

hey people! I have not been here got a long long time.. here as in.. blogging.. i was MIA a while, a bit too busy with life. so here's the latest:
I went back to malaysia for new year.. my 3 cousins.. the tang di's were so so so so cute. yea..we were at san chun.. 'village' playing soccer.. so because all of us were tangs, we had the same surname: Yap.. so the other cousins called us the yap FC..lol.. wad de hell.. the 2nd tang di kept wanting to follow me and my dad around.. and plus, both of us have the same hobby which is: EATING.. we ate and ate and ate all the way.. non stop..:D how much weight did i gain? I DUNNO! AND I DUN CARE! ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR~ haha.. and also we watched like 7-8 movies i think.. within that 4 days i was back.. the Ip man, handcock, saw 5, so many more.. forgot liao.. zzz. and now lynn is down with da chicken pox.. i say good luck to me! We had a lot of contacts, skin contacts.. i am so dead.. she got it b4 but she got it again.. wad de hell.. i got it b4, will i get it again? I DUN WAN!! scars!!! pain!! the AGONY!! help!!! anyway.. sleep well.. eat well.. drink more water and make sure my immune system boosts up! vitamins!! i need u!! come to me!!.. i high for wad? today is high day!! update u all next time.. ciao!

No comments: